With the combination of level 2 and level 3 personal trainer courses, you’ll cover all the crucial topics, including:
Anatomy and Physiology – Basic
- Develop your knowledge about the different systems of the body and how they interact during physical activity, including skeletal, repository and circulatory.
Professional Practice for Exercise and Fitness Professionals
- You will understand accepted professional practice, the importance of exercise referral and the current healthcare systems/policies in the UK.
Exercise, Fitness and Lifestyle Consultation and Management
- You will learn the importance of diet and exercise, and the components and principles of fitness. You will also be taught how to write a comprehensive work out programme.
Designing and Delivering Personal Training Sessions
- You will know how to instruct and adapt safe and effective exercises for different clients. Learn a range of stretches, core and power drill and working the body.
Applied Anatomy and Physiology – Advanced
- Building on your existing knowledge of anatomy and physiology and consider it in a more applied context. Broaden understanding of structure and function of the body systems.
Planning and Instructing Gym-based Exercise Programmes
- You will be confident in advanced training methods, including stretching, resistance training and how to perform a consultation and health check on clients.
Nutrition for Exercise, Fitness, Health and Well-being
- Become fluent in both basic and advanced nutrition plans to various fitness goals. You will understand the different nutrient groups and micro and macro nutrients. Also, you will learn how to consult and set nutrition goals for your clients.
This course also includes a business lecture which goes over in depth how you could start up your new business venture.
This is a part-time course which runs over 8 consecutive weekends. The hours are 9am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
We offer the most up to date modules to ensure our students have the best possible knowledge to take into their new career. Our experienced and highly qualified tutors are on hand for any help or questions you have, so you can be confident you will have support every step of the way.